my 5 favorite jewelers on youtube
Maybe one day I will start my own channel, maybe maybe. But for now I want to share with you my 5 favorite jewelry YouTube channels that I love watching and will not miss an episode of. They bring me inspiration, interesting points of view, new making techniques and so much more. (listed in random order)
1. Kornelia Jewelry - Vlogs by Karolien, who is a Belgian Jeweler now living in rural France. Building a Homestead with her family. It has been a while since she posted, but visit her old vlogs, they are absolutely lovely to watch.
2. Stardust Mine Jewellery - Polish Jeweler Basia being a self made jeweler, bringing you along on her journey. She recently moved back to Poland from the UK and started showing the real funny Basia.
3. Estona Metalsmithing & Jewelry Making Tutorials - Free metalsmithing tutorials by Dutch jeweler Bregje, with lovely close ups showing many different jewelry projects. A joy to watch.
4. Modern Goldsmith - Highly skilled jeweler Jordan shares interesting jewelry projects, showing special machinery in an absolutely humorous way. I love his dry humor.
5. Megan Collins - Megan shares lots of jewelry business related information, as well as short tutorials. She is from South Africa currently living in Belgium.
I listed a few more Channels below, that I occasionally follow. And I am sure there will be so many more. Please let me know and I would love to add your channel to my favorite YouTube channels to watch. (listed in random order)
This blog will updated when other Channels are added.